The Micro-Mesh Professional Woodworker Kit is designed for craftsmen to use instead of steel wool, rottenstone or pumice when finishing and polishing wood.
It is suitable for use on bare or finished wood and is an excellent way to spot match finishes. The Micro-Mesh Abrasives in the Kit can be used wet or dry to achieve matte, satin or high gloss finishes.
The products within the Kit are reusable, making it a cost-effective and popular tool. The Kit comes with full instructions for those new to finishing.
Nine different grades of Micro-Mesh Abrasive Sheets for polishing surfaces are included in the Professional Woodworker Kit, with two sheets per grade for a total of 18 sheets.
Micro-Mesh Sheets have an ultra-flexible cushioning layer between the backing and the abrasive crystals, allowing the crystals to move.
This movement cuts surfaces with a planing motion, creating an extremely consistent scratch pattern and extraordinary levels of gloss.
As a result, Micro-Mesh does not leave deep random scratches like other abrasives. It cuts more rapidly because the larger sized crystals have more contact with the surface, preventing the generation of heat or the fracture of the abrasive into the wood being restored.
When being applied, Micro-Mesh Abrasives Sheets are wrapped around the Micro-Surface Foam Sanding Block included in the Woodworker Kit.
Micro-Mesh Professional Woodworker Kit Contents
- 75mm x 150mm Micro-Mesh 1500 (x 2)
- 75mm x 150mm Micro-Mesh 1800 (x 2)
- 75mm x 150mm Micro-Mesh 2400 (x 2)
- 75mm x 150mm Micro-Mesh 3200 (x 2)
- 75mm x 150mm Micro-Mesh 3600 (x 2)
- 75mm x 150mm Micro-Mesh 4000 (x 2)
- 75mm x 150mm Micro-Mesh 6000 (x 2)
- 75mm x 150mm Micro-Mesh 8000 (x 2)
- 75mm x 150mm Micro-Mesh 12000 (x 2)
- Micro-Surface Foam Sanding Block
Benefits of Micro-Mesh Professional Woodworker Kit
- Easy-to-use Kit with everything needed for professional finishing wood
- Creates a high-quality, long-lasting finish
- Products in the Kit are reusable
- Full instructions provided
- Use in place of steel wool, rottenstone or pumice
- Spot match finishes of wood
- Matte, satin or high gloss finishes of wood