The Micro-Mesh JG-5 Vinyl Window Restoral Kit contains liquids designed for removing minor damage from clear vinyl.
It removes light scratches and improves the appearance of moderate scratches during the restoral of small areas of isinglass, convertible windows and vinyl upholstery.
The Kit also restores surfaces suffering from haze or yellow or brown discolouration caused by ultra violent light. It is designed to be used on the exterior of windows.
Please note, the Kit cannot be used where damage has permeated the entire way through a window. It comes with full instructions for those new to finishing.
The Vinyl Window Restoral process involves using Micro-Gloss #5 Liquid Abrasive for an initial clean and polish. This can be done by hand, although a more effective application method is to use a rotary buffer or cordless drill.
Micro-Gloss #5 is a stronger formulation than standard one micron Micro Abrasive Gloss Liquid, capable of removing a nine micron scratch. It is approved as a Type II polish for aircraft canopies.
Once the surface has been thoroughly polished with Micro-Gloss #5, Micro-Mesh Final Finish is hand applied using the supplied Micro-Mesh Flannel Cloth.
Final Finish is made up of high quality carnuba wax and specialised abrasives for cleaning and conditioning vinyl.
Micro-Mesh JG-5 Vinyl Window Restoral Kit Contents
- 240ml Micro-Gloss #5 Liquid Abrasive
- 120ml Micro-Mesh Final Finish
- Micro-Surface Flannel Polishing Cloths x 2
Benefits of Micro-Mesh JG-5 Vinyl Window Restoral Kit
- Easy-to-use Kit with everything needed for removing damage from clear vinyl
- Creates a high-quality, long-lasting finish
- Can be applied by hand or using a power tool
- Full instructions provided
- Repairing areas of damage on clear vinyl
- Removing scratches from isinglass, convertible windows and vinyl upholstery
- Restoring surfaces suffering from haze or discolouration