The Micro-Mesh Burn Kit restores damaged cultured marble, solid surfaces, fibreglass and acrylic to their original condition.
It removes burn marks, stains, discolourations, scratches and other defects. The Burn Kit is ideal for use on vanities, sinks, bathtubs and tub surrounds.
The products within the Kit are reusable, making it a cost-effective and popular tool. The Kit comes with full instructions for carrying out the restoration process
Six different grades of Micro-Mesh Abrasive Sheets for polishing surfaces are included in the Burn Kit. Micro-Mesh Sheets have an ultra-flexible cushioning layer between the backing and the abrasive crystals, allowing the crystals to move.
This movement cuts surfaces with a planing motion, creating an extremely consistent scratch pattern and extraordinary levels of gloss.
As a result, Micro-Mesh does not leave deep random scratches like other abrasives. It cuts more rapidly because the larger sized crystals have more contact with the surface, preventing the generation of heat or the fracture of the abrasive into the surface being restored.
When being applied, Micro-Mesh Abrasives Sheets are wrapped around the Micro-Surface Foam Sanding Block included in the Burn Kit.
Once the surface has been polished, a drop of Micro-Gloss Liquid Abrasive is applied to the Micro-Surface Flannel Polishing Cloth and rubbed over the area to complete the restoral, leaving a shiny mirrored finish.
Micro-Mesh Burn Kit Contents
- 75mm x 150mm Micro-Mesh 1500
- 75mm x 150mm Micro-Mesh 1800
- 75mm x 150mm Micro-Mesh 2400
- 75mm x 150mm Micro-Mesh 3600
- 75mm x 150mm Micro-Mesh 4000
- 75mm x 150mm Micro-Mesh 6000
- Micro-Gloss Liquid Abrasive 50ml
- Micro-Surface Foam Sanding Block
- Micro-Surface Flannel Polishing Cloths x 2
Benefits of Micro-Mesh Burn Kit
- Easy-to-use Kit with everything needed for restoring marble, acrylic and fibreglass
- Creates a high-quality, long-lasting finish
- Products in the Kit are reusable
- Full instructions provided
- Removing burns, stains, scratches and discolouration from hard solid surfaces
- Creating a shiny mirrored finish
- Restoring vanities, sinks, bathtubs and tub surrounds