Micro-Gloss Liquid Abrasive #5 is a stronger formulation than standard as an approved Type II polish for use in the air industry.
It removes fine scratches up to 9 microns in depth, scratch patterns left by Micro-Mesh Grade 3600 and yellowing and milkiness from vinyl surfaces.
When used regularly over time, Micro-Gloss #5 will noticeably improve the appearance of transparencies.
Micro-Gloss #5 is safe for use on bare or coated acrylic and polycarbonate aircraft canopies, both interior and exterior.
The water based formulation of Micro-Gloss Liquid Abrasive #5 is environmentally safe and will not damage surfaces over time. Rather than covering or filling in damage, it removes it.
Application is by a soft cotton flannel. Please only use a cotton flannel as materials such as paper towels, micro fiber wipes and industrial wipers can scratch transparencies.
Micro-Gloss #5 is applied in a straight line pattern with firm pressure for two to three minutes or until the gloss has almost disappeared.
Once applied, the surface is wiped with a dry flannel cloth to remove residue. The process is then repeated with standard Micro Abrasive Gloss Liquid for a crystal clear finish.
Liquid Abrasive #5 is sold in 227ml bottles.
Benefits of Micro-Gloss Liquid Abrasive #5 Type II Polish
- Easy-to-use – just add a thin layer to a soft flannel cloth and apply
- Stronger formulation removes scratches up to 9 microns in depth
- Water based so does not damage surfaces over a long period of time
- Removing deep scratches and damage from acrylic, polycarbonate and other plastics
- Improving the appearance of transparencies
- Approved for use on aircraft cannopies