£49.80 inc. VAT
Grade 375 is a high temperature grade of moulding rubber suitable for the casting of white metals
Out of stock
Sylmasta Grade 375 is the high temperature grade of Sylmasta moulding rubber which is used for the casting of white metals.
It sets moderately hard and offers good protection against chemicals and environmental contamination, shock and vibration. It is also used to encapsulate sensitive electrical and electronic assemblies.
Grade 375 cures to a red colour when mixed and comes with hardener – add 0.25 to 1% of hardener to the rubber.
To create moulds that are suitable for standard resin casting, then please see our Silicone Moulding Rubber products.
If you wish to make moulds for creating water clear casts using Sylmasta CPU31 ClearCast Resin, then please use Grade 400.
Sylmasta Grade 375 High Temperature Moulding Rubber details:
- Pot Life: 60 minutes
- De-mould time: 4 hours
- Mixed viscosity: 40,000 mPa-s
- Shore A hardness: 61°
- Elongation at break: 131%
- Tensile strength: 4.77 mPa
- Tear strength: 8.10 kN/m
- Young’s modulus: 4.18 mPa
- Service temperature: -60°C max.
- Service temperature: 250°C
- Surface resistivity: ASTM D-257 ohm
- Dielectric strength: ASTM D-149 20kV/mm
- Power factor at 1MHz: BS903 Part C3 2.5E-3